Renter Certification Workshop
Find an Apartment Even With Bad Credit
- Join workshop if you are tired of being denied for an apartment! -
Our Renter Certification Workshops are designed to assist renters who are having a difficult time finding an apartment. This can include renters; who have a problematic rental history, bad credit, no credit, eviction, criminal history, repossession, off the books income, limited savings, housing court matters, a rental assistance program or someone just lacking the skillset to find an apartment timely. Workshop is for a single session of 1 hour and will help clients to identify:
- Problematic rental issues
- A plan to secure an apartment in the fastest time possible
- What landlords look for in the screening and application process
- What you should or should not be doing to get the apartment
- Skills to minimize eviction and help you maintain good rental history
- Rental housing barriers unique to each client,
- How to mediate past debts
- Find an apartment in 90 days or less
Participants will receive an a certificate upon completion and are free to attend future upcoming classes. We have complete confidence that your participation in this workshop and/or 1-on-1 counseling will improve your chances to find an apartment.
If you do not find an apartment in a reasonable time after completing the workshop you are welcome to join a future class at no additional cost. Class participation is billed at a single payment of $25.00.
If you are tired of being turned down for an apartment GET STARTED NOW.